We are happy to provide you with application tips that will help you launch your career.
- To enable us to get your resume to the correct department please indicate, in the cover letter, the position for which you are applying.
- Please tell us in a few words about your background and your objectives.
- Always enclose a resume and all academic transcripts and educational certificates.
- The resume should be in chronological order, to give us a clear idea of your educational / professional background.
- Regardless of whether you are sending your application by mail or email, please make sure grammar and spelling are correct.
- It might only be a part of the real you we see reflected in the application, but – after all – first impressions count.