- Machining area: mm 1.070 x 700 x 515
- Clamping surface: mm 800 x 550
- Generator capacity: A (DC) 2.500 – 5.000
PECM technology for manufacturing demanding structures and contours.
The PECM PTS 2500 helps complete difficult machining tasks by reducing process streams. The high reproducibility of this premium series of PECM machines is achieved thanks to an intelligent machine concept and our patented PECM technology.
PECM (Precise Electro-Chemical Machining) on EMAG's PECM systems.
The EMAG PTS 2500 enables the highly precise integration of demanding geometries. The EMAG ECM and PECM technology applied here is an excellent option, even if many developers and design engineers are still unfamiliar with it. The process always stands out where complex components have to be produced from demanding materials. High rigidity alloys and similar materials are processed nearly no tool wear. This produces surfaces with maximum quality – without burr formation or changes to the material's microstructure.
- MINERALIT® polymer concrete machine base
- Clamping plate with M12 T grooving
- SIEMENS SINUMERI K 840D sl machine control unit
- Hydraulic zero point clamping system
- Oscillator with zero backlash
- Optional: XY table
- Optional: Rotary table as C-axis
|Machining area||mm||1.070 x 700 x 515|
|Clamping surface||mm||800 x 550|
|Generator capacity||A (DC)||2.500 – 5.000|
|Generator capacity||A (Puls)||6.000 – 12.000|
The Right Manufacturing Solution for Every Workpiece
Hollow Shaft (e-bikes)
For years, the hollow shaft has been established as the axle for the crank system in an eff ort to reduce weight.
However, due to the unique configuration of these workpieces, the traditional chip…